- Australian short stories for boys (& girls)
- my writing course has me writing non fiction pieces. The first one was about myself as a youngster climbing a bending tree. It didn’t go quite to the ground and I don’t remember being game and jumping off it but in my story I did and hurt my ankles. My second story is about meerkats which took a bit of researching as there were anomalies in the facts.
- I got an email yesterday about my short story to untitled which is about a man who is at the crossroads of his career. The twist is he has 2 dads. They didn’t want to run with it. Next!
- Today I am sending off a short story to untitled which is about a man who is at the crossroads of his career. The twist is he has 2 dads.
- Today I Completed My Story Called Peters Pickle And Emailed It To My Tutor In China I Also Sent Her One Of My Boys Stories Called All At Sea.